The Most Lucrative
Poop Offer On Clickbank!
- Aggressive payouts
- Average EPC of $1.50 - $2 with some affiliates doing close to $4
- Plug-n-play email swipes available
- Promoted (and used!) by the top affiliates in the health industry
- The product actually works :)
About Peak BioBoost
Peak BioBoost is a doctor formulated, science-backed prebiotic fiber blend to help you enjoy "perfect poops" on a daily basis.
It's a unique product with a unique angle and story which makes the sales letter impossible NOT to read. This is allowing us to achieve 2%+ conversions and massive EPCs for affiliates promoting it.
Audiences That Do Well
This appeals to a very wide audience. Our audience is about 60/40 women and men, ages 35+. We've found that it works particularly well with audiences in the following spaces...
- Weight loss
- Specific diets (keto, vegan,vegetarian, paleo, etc.)
- Gut health (since this uses probiotics as the unique mechanism)
- Clean eating / healthy living
- Food/nutrition blog
Payouts And Earnings
Most affiliates are making $1.50 - $2 EPC with some making nearly $4 EPC.
And we're CONSTANTLY testing and improving our funnels!
This offer is doing well enough to be in the rotations of pretty much all the biggest players in the health industry such as...
- Ed Scow/Mike Geary's managed list as well as their internal list...
- Natural Health Sherpa...
- Zenith Labs...
- Mindful Health...
- And so many others!
How To Apply
To promote Peak BioBoost, your ClickBank account must be whitelisted by us! If you attempt to promote without being whitelisted, your tracking links will not work.
Please fill out the sexy little form below to apply.
If you qualify, I will whitelist you and send you the page containing all our swipes and how to maximize your earnings.
Before promoting, please be aware of the following promotional guidelines...
- Affiliates are NOT permitted to use ANY Peak Biome before/after photos in their promotions without written permission from Peak Biome.
- Affiliates can NOT run any brand campaigns. This includes but is not limited to Google (or any Google property), Facebook, Bing, Instagram, Pinterest nor bid on any Peak Biome branded keywords (company name and/or product names).
- Affiliates are not permitted to use any terminology in ads or landing pages that are considered non-compliant by the FTC or FDA. To be safe, do not make any claims not made on the sales letter.
- Affiliates must NEVER use any images or videos that they do not explicitly own, and are forbidden from using any imagery that would imply any endorsement without written consent from the appropriate parties.
- Affiliates are forbidden from creating webpages, social media pages or accounts that falsely represent themselves as the creators or owners of Peak Biome products. Any review page and all creative contained therein must include the word 'REVIEW' in the title, the url and any graphics used in the cover image or profile image. This includes blogs, webpages, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube or ANY OTHER online entity whether or not it is considered to be "social media".
- Affiliates may not bypass Peak Biome pages to generate orders. Direct linking to cart or order forms from any ads or landing pages is not allowed. The customer must see our offer as presented by us prior to landing on the cart.
- Affiliates are not authorized to collect payments or sell any Peak Biome products from other websites as a "reseller". Affiliates are not authorized to sell any of these products on eBay, Amazon, or ANY other online sites that you do not own.
- Peak Biome will be solely responsible for all customer service inquiries.
Any affiliate caught breaking any of these terms will be blacklisted, and will not be eligible for reinstatement. And yes, we will be checking.
If that all sounds great, please fill out the form below...
Note: To promote, your ClickBank account must be whitelisted by us! If you attempt to promote without being whitelisted, your tracking links will not work.
Copyright © 2019 Peak Biome Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Testimonials, case studies, and examples found on this page are results that have been forwarded to us by users of Peak Biome Inc. products and related products, and may not reflect the typical purchaser’s experience, may not apply to the average person, and are not intended to represent or guarantee that anyone will achieve the same or similar results. Statements on this website have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
Do not take if you are pregnant, nursing, taking prescription or over-the-counter medication, are under the age of 18 or have, of suspect you may have a medical condition. Consult your physician before using these, or any other, dietary supplements. Keep out of the reach of children or pets.
+For maximum results, combine Everlean with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales, Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.