Peak Biome relies on this Return and Cancellation Policy to ensure customer satisfaction with every purchase. When a customer contacts us by phone or email, our initial response is to help provide adequate service to satisfy the customer.
However, in some cases a product may be unsatisfactory to the customer for reasons completely beyond our control, in which case a return or a cancellation may be processed.
Please read this entire section as it explains everything you need to know about returning your product(s).
In order to obtain a refund, please return your product(s) to...
A few important notes for returning your product(s)...
- You do NOT need an RMA.
- It doesn't matter which mail service you choose. You can send it back via UPS, USPS, FedEx, or any other mail service you'd like.
- Please obtain a tracking number for your records.
- Please make sure your return address includes the same name as you originally used to purchase. This helps avoid processing delays.
Once our warehouse receives your package, they will open and inspect the package to determine what product(s) were returned. This process generally takes 24-48 hours. Once they're finished, our customer service team will receive an automated report and refund you within 24 hours.
Product Return Policy
Peak Biome will, in its sole and absolute discretion, allow for the return or replacement of any product purchased using our services within the time period shown on the product page for that specific product. For recurring billing products, refunds may be provided on a case by case basis.
- Customers requesting a return after our guarantee period will be required to work directly with the vendor for technical support or customer service.
- If a customer requests a return and the return is approved by Peak Biome, the money for the requested transaction is refunded back to the customer, in part or whole. If the return is for a recurring billing product, then the return policy allows for the most recent payment to be refunded. Multiple payment returns can be provided as long as they are within the standard return policy. A return on a recurring billing product will also result in cancellation. Returns will only be credited back to the account used to make the original purchase. If the original account has been closed, the purchase is not eligible for return.
- When a product is returned, the customer generally receives a full refund, minus return shipping & handling charges. Payouts from that sale are debited back out of the corresponding vendor and affiliate accounts. If the product is returned and the customer retains the product, the customer has received a benefit from the product prior to the return. In such cases, Peak Biome reserves the right to issue a refund for less than the full purchase price.
- Our vendors are not permitted to make any guarantee that conflicts with our return policy. If you find a product sold through Peak Biome with any warranty that conflicts with our return policy, please bring it to our attention so that we may take corrective action.
Reasons Why a Purchase May Be Refunded
Peak Biome has every incentive to keep customers happy by providing quality products and service. To promote customer satisfaction, Peak Biome reserves the right to reverse a sale, including but not limited to the following:
- If the customer provides a valid reason for requesting a return within the guarantee period for that product
- If the vendor of the product requests a return on the customer's behalf within the guarantee period and our customer service team confirms there is a valid reason for the return
- If the customer provides a valid report that the charge was fraudulent or unauthorized
- In order to comply with credit card industry rules, ACH industry rules, PayPal terms of service, U.S. law, and requests from verified US judiciary or law enforcement agents
- For any other reason Peak Biome deems appropriate.
Abuse of the Return Policy
Copyright © 2019 Peak Biome Inc. All Rights Reserved.